General Conditions of Sale & Trading Terms
Goods invoiced by Kleenpack are supplied upon the following terms and conditions and not otherwise. Kleenpack expressly rejects any conditional sales order placed by the customer, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Pricing: The price is that quoted by Kleenpack in respect of that particular order and not in any brochure or other product information, unless expressly acknowledged by Kleenpack. Prices are ex-warehouse and are subject to GST. All prices are subjed to alteration without notice, unless customer has writen confirmation of fixed or committed pricing.
- Delivery: Kleenpack offers, to the best of its ability and assuming ordered items are in stock at time, next day delivery for CBD and metropolitan Melbourne areas, 2 days for Victorian rural areas, and 3 days for remote Victorian areas. The closing time for next business day deliveries being 3:00pm. Delivery charges within metropolitan Melbourne will apply at $10 + GST per delivery. Deliveries to areas outside metropolitan Melbourne will be charged at the applicable delivery rate. Exclusions to these specified delivery charges will only be permitted if agreement to such was provided by Kleenpack at the time of placement of order.
- Claims: Any Claims relating to any items included within the invoice will not be recognised unless made in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Return of Goods: All goods being returned for credit or exchange must have prior approval an dbe returned with a completed "Goods Return Form", or "Goods Exchange Form". The goods will only be accepted for return if they are in original packaging, in pristine order and condition, and in a completely unused state. No return of special buy-in, order in or cut to size items will be accepted.
- Warranty: Warranty claims will only be recognised upon our inspection. Warranty replacement covers defects in materials or faulty workmanship only, and will not include any misuse or activity contrary to the normal operating/working manner.
- Payment Terms: Will be strictly COD, unless invoice is subject to customer having opened a Kleenpack Trading Account permitting payment of inovice 30 days from date of inovice, unless expressly agreed by Kleenpack. If not paid for in accordance with these terms, Kleenpack has teh right to charge interest at the prevailing bank overdraft rates applicable to it commencing at date of invoice. Should Kleenpack be required to resort to using outside debt collection services as a result of an outstanding and overdue account, the customer will incur any applicable and relevant fees.
- Ownership of Goods: All goods invoiced by Kleenpack will remain the property of Kleenpack until complete payment of all colaims due to Kleenpack in relation to the transaction have been completed. Kleenpack reserves the right to retrieve the relevant goods or goods of equal value from the customer if there is a default of payment. The customer holds full liability for any goods with attached monies still owing and will ensure goods are maintained in the condition as reeived. These conditions of ownersip will continue to apply in the event of the customer going into liquidation, bankruptcy, receiver appointed or agency in possession. The Directors of the custmer ill be held to be personally, jointly and severally, liable to Kleenpack if the purchaser fails to pay its outstanding account by the relevant due date.
By accepting and receiving the inoviced goods, the customer wholly accepts Kleepack's Trading Terms and Conditions.
Not all products listed in our catalogue and website are in stock lines.